Communications and Public Engagement
The Communications and Public Engagement Department provides information to the public through City of Georgetown websites, the Georgetown Reporter monthly resident newsletter, the Georgetown Weekly e-newsletter (sign up here), City cable access GTV channel 10 on the Suddenlink basic tier, news releases, and advertisements.
The Communications and Public Engagement Department is located at 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St., Georgetown, Texas, 78626. To contact the Department, email email@example.com.
City of Georgetown Media Use Policy
City of Georgetown media include City websites, a monthly resident newsletter called the Georgetown Reporter, the Georgetown Weekly e-newsletter (sign up here), the City cable access GTV channel 10 on the Suddenlink basic tier, and several social media sites on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. City websites include:
Guidelines, rules, and applicable fees for City of Georgetown media can be found in the Media Use Policy here.
To download a copy of our city observances policy, click here.
Local News Media
Newspapers and Magazines:
- Austin American Statesman (statesman.com)
- Austin Business Journal (bizjournals.com/austin)
- BeLocal Georgetown (belocalgeorgetown.com)
- Community Impact Newspaper (communityimpact.com)
- Georgetown View Magazine (georgetownview.com)
- Hello Georgetown (hellogeorgetown.com)
- Williamson County Sun (wilcosun.com)
Austin market broadcast stations:
- CBS Austin-TV (CBS Austin)
- Fox 7 News-TV (fox7austin.com)
- KLBJ radio (newsradioklbj.com)
- KUT radio (kut.org)
- KVUE-TV (kvue.com)
- KXAN-TV (kxan.com)
- Spectrum News – Austin (spectrumlocalnews.com/tx/austin)