Communications and Public Engagement
The Communications Department provides information to the public through City of Georgetown websites, the Reporter monthly resident newsletter, City cable access GTV channel 10 on the Suddenlink basic tier, news releases, and advertisements.
The Communications Department is located at 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St., Georgetown, Texas, 78626. To contact the Communications Department, email email@example.com.
City of Georgetown Media Use Policy
City of Georgetown media include City websites, a monthly resident newsletter called the Georgetown City Reporter, the City cable access GTV channel 10 on the Suddenlink basic tier, and several social media sites on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. City websites include:
Guidelines, rules, and applicable fees for City of Georgetown media can be found in the Media Use Policy below.
Local News Media
The Williamson County Sun, published each week on Wednesday and Sunday, covers Georgetown and the surrounding area. Their website is wilcosun.com and their phone number is (512) 930-4824. Their mailing address is:
Williamson County Sun
P.O. Box 39
Georgetown, TX 78627
The following news media organizations also cover Georgetown news.
Newspapers and Magazines:
- Austin American Statesman (statesman.com)
- Austin Business Journal (bizjournals.com/austin)
- Community Impact Newspaper (communityimpact.com)
- The Advocate (wilcoonline.com)
- Georgetown View Magazine (gtownview.com)
Austin market broadcast stations:
- Fox 7 News-TV (fox7austin.com)
- CBS Austin-TV (CBS Austin)
- KLBJ radio (newsradioklbj.com)
- KUT radio (kut.org)
- KVUE-TV (kvue.com)
- KXAN-TV (kxan.com)
- Time Warner Cable News Austin (twcnews.com/tx/austin)