City of Georgetown offices and facilities will be closed Friday, April 7, for Good Friday. Most facilities with Sunday hours will also be closed Sunday, April 9, for Easter. There will be normal solid waste and recycling collection.
City offices closed April 7
The City offices and facilities closed April 7 for Good Friday include the following:
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Council and Courts Building (including Municipal Court), 510 W. Ninth St.
- Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records, and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
City of Georgetown facilities with weekend or evening hours will observe these closures:
- Animal Shelter, 110 W.L. Walden Drive: Closed April 7 and 9
- Art Center, 816 S. Main St.: Closed April 9
- Grace Heritage Center, 817 S. Main St.: Closed April 9
- Public Library, 402 W. Eighth St.: Open April 7; closed April 8-9
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave.: Closed April 7 and 9
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive: Closed April 7 and 9
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St: Closed April 7 and 9
- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Collection Station, 250 W.L. Walden Drive, will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243, will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
GoGeo paratransit bus service
There will not be service Friday, April 7.
Trash and recycling
There will be regular recycling and solid waste collection for City of Georgetown customers on Friday, April 7. Please place carts at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day. For questions, call Texas Disposal Systems at 512-930-1715.