City of Georgetown offices and facilities will be closed Monday, Feb. 20, for Presidents’ Day. There will be normal solid waste and recycling collection.
City offices closed Feb. 20
The City offices and facilities closed Feb. 20 for Presidents’ Day include the following:
- Animal Shelter, 110 Walden Drive
- Art Center, 816 S. Main St.
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Council and Courts Building (including Municipal Court), 510 W. Ninth St.
- Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Grace Heritage Center, 817 S. Main St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Public Library, 402 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records, and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St.
- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Collection Station, 250 W.L. Walden Drive, will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243, will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
GoGeo paratransit bus service
There will not be service Monday, Feb. 20.
Recycling and solid waste
There will be regular recycling and solid waste collection for City of Georgetown customers on Monday, Feb. 20. Please place carts at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day. For questions, call Texas Disposal Systems at 512-930-1715.