Labor Day closings
City of Georgetown offices and facilities will be closed Monday, Sept. 5, for the Labor Day holiday. This includes these locations:
- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter, 110 Walden Drive
- Art Center, 816 S. Main St.
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Council and Courts Building (including Municipal Court), 510 W. Ninth St.
- Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Grace Heritage Center, 817 S. Main St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Public Library, 402 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records, and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave. The center will be closed Sept. 5-11 for preventive maintenance.
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St.
- Collection Station, 250 W.L. Walden Drive, will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243, will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Labor Day pool and aquatics schedule
The Williams Drive Pool, 3201 Williams Drive, will be open 1 to 7 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 3, through Monday, Sept. 5. Find information at parks.georgetown.org/williams-drive-pool. Other outdoor, seasonal pools have closed for the summer season.
The splash pads at San Jose Park, 1707 San Jose St.; Rabbit Hill Park, 1109 Blue Ridge Drive; and at the Art Center, 816 S. Main St., will remain open through September. The splash pad at Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243, will be open through October, weather permitting.
GoGeo paratransit bus service
There will be no service Monday, Sept. 5.
Recycling and solid waste
There will be regular recycling and solid waste collection for City of Georgetown customers on Monday, Sept. 5. Please place carts at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day. For questions, call Texas Disposal Systems at 512-930-1715.
The Collection Station at 250 W.L. Walden Drive will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 5.