City facility closures for employee event June 24
Jun 17, 2022
Many City of Georgetown offices and services will be closed the afternoon of Friday, June 24, for an employee appreciation event. If not specified below, hours and services will remain the same, though with fewer staff members.
The Georgetown Animal Shelter, 110 Walden Drive, will be closed all day Friday, June 24.
The following City offices, facilities, and services close starting at 1 p.m. Friday, June 24:
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave., including Code Compliance, Electric Operations, and Permits and Inspections Office, and Utility Customer Care.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records, and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road