The City Council of the City of Georgetown, Texas will consider the approval of a tax abatement agreement with CelLink Corp at their regular public meeting commencing at 6 p.m. on February 22, 2022 in the City Council Chambers located at 510 W 9th Street, Georgetown, Texas 78626.
- The name of the applicant for tax abatement is CelLink Corporation.
- The owner of the property is Titan Gateway35, LLC.
- The name of the Reinvestment Zone in which the property subject to the agreement is located is Reinvestment Zone No. 2022-1 and is generally located at Wittera Way and Toll 130 in Georgetown, Texas.
- A general description of the nature of the improvements included in the tax abatement agreement is an industrial building containing approximately 300,000 feet of space to be constructed by Titan Gateway LLC to be leased by CelLink, and additional related improvements including, but not limited to, required parking, landscaping and tangible personal property, including machinery and equipment, installed or located at such improvements.
- The estimated cost of the improvements and the tangible personal property is $130,000,000.