Early voting starts today for the election on Nov. 6. The early voting period is Oct. 22 through Nov. 2.
Ballots in the City of Georgetown include Proposition A, which is the reauthorization of a dedicated 0.25 percent sales tax for street maintenance. The 0.25 sales tax was approved in 2002 and was re-approved by the voters in 2006, 2010, and 2014. It must be reauthorized every four years.
Early voting is Oct. 22 through Nov. 2. Polling location hours on those days are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., except on Sunday, Oct. 28, when polling hours are 1 to 6 p.m.
Vote at these Early Voting locations in Georgetown:
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Springs Way
- Georgetown ISD Administration Building, 603 Lakeway Drive
- Georgetown Parks and Recreation Administration Building,
1101 N. College St.
- Randalls, 5721 Williams Drive
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop
Voters may cast a ballot at any Early Voting location in Williamson County during Early Voting. For a complete list, go to wilco.org/elections.
Photo ID: Voters are required by Texas state law to show photo identification. For a list of acceptable ID, go to wilco.org/elections.