Downtown Lowdown meeting July 19
Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, July 19.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth St. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- New City Hall and Council Chambers/Municipal Court
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Downtown sidewalk projects
- Founders Park and VFW Park update
- New downtown development manager
- Downtown sales tax trends
- Main Street Star Award
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 18, to Jackson Daly at (512) 819-3115 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.