Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, July 19.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth St. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- New City Hall and Council Chambers/Municipal Court
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Downtown sidewalk projects
- Founders Park and VFW Park update
- New downtown development manager
- Downtown sales tax trends
- Main Street Star Award
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 18, to Jackson Daly at (512) 819-3115 or at email@example.com.