Georgetown Parks and Recreation announces Spring Break camps
Georgetown Parks and Recreation offers Spring Break camps for students from March 13 – 17. Pricing and schedules vary for each program.
Participants can select from five camps:
- Camp Goodwater (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; ages 5 – 12; $140 resident/$175 nonresident) includes a variety of activities, such as swimming, challenge course, games, crafts, weird science projects and more.
- Basketball Skills Camp (8 a.m. – noon; ages 8 – 17; $115 resident/$145 nonresident) offers participants the opportunity to improve ball handling, shooting, footwork, and defense techniques.
- Tennis Camp (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; ages 7 – 12; $140 resident/$175 nonresident) focuses on technique, stroke production, strategy and shot selection through a variety of drills and games.
- Junior Tennis Academy (1 – 3 p.m.: ages 11 – 18; $80 resident/$100 nonresident) is designed for competitive junior players. Sessions will focus on proper technique, stroke production, strategy and shot selection through a variety of drills, games and match play scenarios.
- Teen Adventure Camp (ages 12 – 17; $250 resident/$315 nonresident) takes participants on a rock climbing and backpacking adventure on the longest loop trail in Arkansas.
Spring Break Camp registration begins on Feb. 1. For more information and to register, visit parks.georgetown.org/camp or call (512) 930-3596.