Georgetown Parks and Recreation announces Spring Break camps
Feb 1, 2017
Georgetown Parks and Recreation offers Spring Break camps for students from March 13 – 17. Pricing and schedules vary for each program.
Participants can select from five camps:
- Camp Goodwater (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.; ages 5 – 12; $140 resident/$175 nonresident) includes a variety of activities, such as swimming, challenge course, games, crafts, weird science projects and more.
- Basketball Skills Camp (8 a.m. – noon; ages 8 – 17; $115 resident/$145 nonresident) offers participants the opportunity to improve ball handling, shooting, footwork, and defense techniques.
- Tennis Camp (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.; ages 7 – 12; $140 resident/$175 nonresident) focuses on technique, stroke production, strategy and shot selection through a variety of drills and games.
- Junior Tennis Academy (1 – 3 p.m.: ages 11 – 18; $80 resident/$100 nonresident) is designed for competitive junior players. Sessions will focus on proper technique, stroke production, strategy and shot selection through a variety of drills, games and match play scenarios.
- Teen Adventure Camp (ages 12 – 17; $250 resident/$315 nonresident) takes participants on a rock climbing and backpacking adventure on the longest loop trail in Arkansas.
Spring Break Camp registration begins on Feb. 1. For more information and to register click here or call (512) 930-3596.