Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, October 19.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Art Center and Public Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- Downtown West update
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Proposed sidewalk and road projects in the downtown for fiscal year 2017
- Founders Park and VFW Park update
- City Vendor Forum invitation
- Retail Strategy and Recruitment Plan update
- Small Business Saturday invitation, 8th annual Georgetown Swirl, and Texas Downtown Association Conference
- Downtown sales tax trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 18 to Jackson Daly at (512) 819-3115 or at email@example.com.