Downtown Lowdown Meeting Oct. 19
Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, October 19.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Art Center and Public Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- Downtown West update
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Proposed sidewalk and road projects in the downtown for fiscal year 2017
- Founders Park and VFW Park update
- City Vendor Forum invitation
- Retail Strategy and Recruitment Plan update
- Small Business Saturday invitation, 8th annual Georgetown Swirl, and Texas Downtown Association Conference
- Downtown sales tax trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 18 to Jackson Daly at (512) 819-3115 or at email@example.com.