- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter, 110 W.L. Walden Drive
- City Hall, 113 E. Eighth Street
- Economic Development, 809 Martin Luther King, Jr. Street
- Library, 402 W. Eighth Street
- Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Avenue
- Municipal Court, 101 E. Seventh Street
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College Street
- Planning Department, 406 W. Eighth Street
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Avenue (facility and splash pool closed)
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive (facility and pool closed)
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh Street
Pools Schedule for July 4
On Monday, July 4, the outdoor pools at River Ridge, Village, and Williams Drive will be open from 1 to 7 p.m. The outdoor splash pads at San Jose Park and downtown at Ninth and Main streets also will be operating on July 4.
Regular solid waste and recycling collection
There will be regular solid waste and recycling collection for City of Georgetown customers on Monday, July 4. For questions about trash or recycling collection, call Texas Disposal Systems at (512) 930-1715.
The Collection Station at 250 W.L. Walden Drive will be open normal hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, July 4.