Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, April 13.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey mobile workshop
- Downtown West schematic design update
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Founders Park and VFW Park update
- Red Poppy Festival 2016 on April 22 – 24
- Red Poppy Festival zero-waste initiative
- Downtown sales tax trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, April 12 to Jackson Daly at (512) 819-3115 or at email@example.com.