Downtown Low-Down Meeting October 14
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Parking lot at MLK, Jr. and Eighth streets: construction update
- Second Street utility and streets project: construction update
- Downtown Parking Study
- Downtown projects for 2016 (including Downtown West)
- Best of Georgetown, TX
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- Holiday hours campaign
- Ladies Nite Out on Nov. 19
- Shop Small Spree on Nov. 29
- 2015 holiday events
- Downtown sales tax trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
Finally, the Main Street Advisory Board will take a photo to promote the Shop Small campaign. The photo will be taken at 8:15 a.m. before the meeting. Plus, everyone gets a pirate eye patch for the photo!
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, October 13 to Jackson Daly at (512) 931-7679 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.