Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, July 15.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- New parking lot at MLK and Eighth streets
- Downtown parking study
- Art Center and Library events
- Updated historic preservation ordinance and processes
- National Register Historic District expansions
- May 2015 Transportation Bond
- Second Street utility, street, and sidewalk project
- Sidewalk accessibility ordinance
- Main Street façade and sign grants
- Downtown sales tax trends
- Downtown West plans
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14 to Jackson Daly at (512) 931-7679 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.