Vote Saturday in Transportation Bond Election
Election Day is Saturday, May 9 for the transportation bond and District 5 elections in Georgetown. Ty Gipson and Paul Nadeau are candidates for City Council District 5. Polls are open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Election Day. Election results will be posted to wilco.org/elections after the polls close.
The 2015 bond proposal on the ballot in Georgetown would authorize $105 million to fund transportation projects over 10 years. Proposed projects would address five key transportation objectives: north-south mobility, east-west mobility, central core mobility, sidewalk and ADA accessibility, and intersection and safety improvements. To see maps and details about the proposed projects, go to bonds.georgetown.org.
Election Day Vote Centers
Vote at any Vote Center location in Williamson County on Election Day. Below are the Vote Centers in Georgetown.
- County Central Maintenance Facility, 3151 SE Inner Loop
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way
- First Baptist Church, 1333 W. University Ave
- Georgetown ISD Administration, 603 Lakeway Drive
- The Caring Place Annex, 2001 Railroad Ave
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop
Vote at any Vote Center in Williamson County on Election Day. Voters no longer cast ballots by precinct. For a complete list of Vote Centers, go to wilco.org/elections.