The Music on the Square summer concerts start on Friday, June 9, on the Courthouse lawn. These free concerts each Friday, with the exception of First Fridays, in June, July and August, start at 6:30 p.m. Bring a lawn chair or blanket, grab dinner-to-go from a local restaurant, and enjoy an evening of great live music.
Here’s the lineup:
- June 9: Roland Waits & The Wayward Travelers
- June 16: Jeremy McBee
- June 23: Tomzap Band
- June 30: Woundloose
- July 14: Danny Santos
- July 21: Strangedazs
- July 28: Adan Davila
- Aug. 11: Folkwine Band
- Aug. 18: Mike Elliott, Elvis Tribute
- Aug. 25: Mike Hamilton
Concerts are sponsored by the Georgetown Convention and Visitors Bureau and The Williamson Museum.
During the Music on the Square concerts, public restrooms are available inside the Williamson County Courthouse.
Parking for Music on the Square is available at these free public parking lots:
- 10th and Main streets (City lot)
- Austin Avenue and Fifth Street south of Monument Café (City lot)
- Sixth and Rock streets (County lot)
- Sixth and Main streets (City lot)
- Martin Luther King Jr. and Eighth streets (City lot)
- Rock and Fourth streets (County public garage)
For more information, go to the Georgetown Convention and Visitors Bureau website at VisitGeorgetown.com, or download the free Explore Georgetown, Texas mobile app.