To see all Election Day polling locations or to look up a sample ballot, go to wilco.org/elections. Registered voters may cast a ballot at any vote center location in Williamson County. Election Day locations in Georgetown are:
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way
- First Baptist Church, 1333 W. University Avenue
- Georgetown City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr Street
- Georgetown ISD Technology Building, 603 Lakeway Drive
- Georgetown Randalls, 5721 Williams Drive
- Grace Bible Church, 2100 Shell Road
- Sun City Social Center, 2 Texas Drive
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop
Photo identification must be presented at polling places. Accepted types of photo ID include a Texas driver license, military ID, passport, and others. A full list of accepted photo ID is at wilco.org/elections.
For information on ballot-by-mail, go to wilco.org/votebymail.
The election for City of Georgetown voters includes nine City Charter amendment items and the District 6 City Council seat for voters who live in that district. Read more information about proposed charter amendments at georgetown.org/2021-charter-amendment-election.
Other ballot items for Georgetown voters include Georgetown school district bond election items, a local option on the sale of alcoholic beverages, and state constitutional amendments.
To see maps of council districts, go to maps.georgetown.org.