City of Georgetown offices will be closed Monday, June 19, in observance of Juneteenth. There will be normal solid waste and recycling collection on June 19.
The Georgetown Cultural Citizen Memorial Association will celebrate Juneteenth with two events June 16-17. More details are available here.
City offices closed June 19
City offices and facilities closed Monday, June 19, for Juneteenth include the following:
- Animal Shelter, 110 Walden Drive
- Art Center, 816 S. Main St.
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Council and Courts Building (including Municipal Court), 510 W. Ninth St.
- Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Grace Heritage Center, 817 S. Main St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Public Library, 402 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records, and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St.
Facilities open June 19
- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243, will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Collection Station, 250 W.L. Walden Drive, will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Pools Schedule for June 19
Both the Recreation Center and the Williams Drive pools will be closed. The River Ridge and Village pools will be open 1-7 p.m. Outdoor splash pads will be operating.
GoGeo paratransit bus service
There will be service Monday, June 19.
Regular solid waste and recycling collection
There will be regular solid waste and recycling collection for City of Georgetown customers Monday, June 19. For questions about trash or recycling collection, call Texas Disposal Systems at 512-930-1715.
The Collection Station at 250 W.L. Walden Drive will be open normal hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, June 19.