The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- Downtown West update
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Proposed sidewalk and road projects in the downtown for fiscal year 2017
- Founders Park and VFW Park update
- Opportunities for local vendors to do business with the City
- Retail Strategy and Recruitment Plan update
- Table on Main and Small Business Saturday
- Downtown sales tax trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 19 to Jackson Daly at (512) 819-3115 or at email@example.com.