City facility closures for employee event May 5
Apr 28, 2023
Many City of Georgetown offices and services will be closed the afternoon of Friday, May 5, for an employee appreciation event. If not specified below, hours and services will remain the same, though with fewer staff members.
The Georgetown Animal Shelter, 110 Walden Drive, will be closed all day Friday, May 5.
The following City offices, facilities, and services closed starting at 1 p.m. Friday, May 5:
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Council and Courts Building (including Municipal Court), 510 W. Ninth St.
- Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave., including Customer Care, Code Compliance, Electric Operations, Permits and Inspections Office, and Public Works
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records, and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St.