City facility closures Nov. 11
Oct 25, 2022
City of Georgetown offices and facilities will be closed Friday, Nov. 11, for Veterans Day. There will be normal solid waste and recycling collection Nov. 11.
Click here for more information about the annual Veterans Day Ceremony in Sun City and the Field of Honor in San Gabriel Park.
City offices closed Nov. 11
The City offices and facilities closed Nov. 11 for Veterans Day include the following:
- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter, 110 Walden Drive
- Art Center, 816 S. Main St.
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Council and Courts Building (including Municipal Court), 510 W. Ninth St.
- Georgetown Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Grace Heritage Center, 817 S. Main St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 809 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Public Library, 402 W. Eighth St. The library will be closed Nov. 7- 10 for inventory.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records, and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave.
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St.
- Collection Station, 250 W.L. Walden Drive, will be open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Garey Park, 6450 RM 2243, will be open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
GoGeo paratransit bus service
There will be service Friday, Nov. 11.
Recycling and solid waste
There will be regular recycling and solid waste collection for City of Georgetown customers on Friday, Nov. 11. Please place carts at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day. For questions, call Texas Disposal Systems at 512-930-1715.