Public Notice is hereby given: The City Council of the City of Georgetown, Texas will consider the approval of a tax abatement agreement with GAF Energy LLC at their regular public meeting commencing at 6 p.m. on July 12, 2022 in the City Council Chambers located at 510 W 9th Street, Georgetown, Texas 78626.
- The name of the applicant for tax abatement is GAF Energy LLC.
- The owner of the property is Longhorn Junction Owner (TX) LP.
- The name of the Reinvestment Zone in which the property subject to the agreement is located is Reinvestment Zone No. 2022-2 and is generally located at IH 35 and SE Inner Loop in Georgetown, Texas.
- A general description of the nature of the improvements included in the tax abatement agreement is an industrial building containing approximately 450,000 square feet of space to be constructed by Portman Industrial to be leased by GAF Energy LLC, and additional related improvements including, but not limited to, required parking, landscaping and tangible personal property, including machinery and equipment, installed or located at such improvements.
- The estimated cost of the improvements and the tangible personal property is $100,000,000.