City of Georgetown offices and facilities will be closed Thursday, July 4, for the Independence Day holiday. Facilities closed on Thursday, July 4, include:
- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter, 110 W.L. Walden Drive
- City Hall, 808 Martin Luther King Jr. St.
- Library, 402 W. Eighth St.
- Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Ave.
- Municipal Court, 510 W. Ninth St.
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College St.
- Planning Department, 406 W. Eighth St.
- Public Safety Operations and Training Center, Police Records and Fire Support Services offices, 3500 D.B. Wood Road
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Ave. (facility and splash pool closed)
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive (facility and pool closed)
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh St.
Pools Schedule for July 4
On Thursday, July 4, the outdoor pools at River Ridge, Village, and Williams Drive will be open from 1 to 7 p.m. The outdoor splash pads at San Jose Park, Rabbit Hill Park and downtown at Ninth and Main streets also will be operating on July 4.
GoGeo bus service
There will be no service Thursday, July 4.
Regular solid waste and recycling collection
There will be regular solid waste and recycling collection for City of Georgetown customers on Thursday, July 4. For questions about trash or recycling collection, call Texas Disposal Systems at (512) 930-1715.
The Collection Station at 250 W.L. Walden Drive will be open normal hours from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 4.