- Airport Terminal, 500 Terminal Drive
- Animal Shelter, 110 W.L. Walden Drive
- City Hall, 113 E. Eighth Street
- Economic Development, 809 Martin Luther King, Jr. Street
- Municipal Complex, 300-1 Industrial Avenue
- Municipal Court, 101 E. Seventh Street
- Parks and Recreation Administration, 1101 N. College Street
- Planning Department, 406 W. Eighth Street
- Public Library, 402 W. Eighth Street
- Recreation Center, 1003 N. Austin Avenue
- Tennis Center, 400 Serenada Drive
- Visitors Center, 103 W. Seventh Street
Swimming Pools and Aquatics
The Williams Drive pool at 3201 Williams Drive will reopen on Saturday, September 3 for three days through Monday, September 5. Hours are 1 to 7 p.m. each of those three days. Other outdoor seasonal pools have closed for the summer season.
The splash pads at San Jose Park, 1707 San Jose Street and at the Art Center, 816 S. Main Street, will remain open through the month of September.
Recycling and solid waste
There will be regular recycling and solid waste collection for City of Georgetown customers on Monday, September 5. Please place carts at the curb by 7 a.m. on your scheduled pickup day. For questions, call Texas Disposal Systems at (512) 930-1715.
The Collection Station at 250 W.L. Walden Drive will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday, September 5.