Downtown Lowdown Meeting July 20
Jul 15, 2016
Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, July 20.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- Downtown West update
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Proposed sidewalk and road projects in the downtown for fiscal year 2017
- Founders Park and VFW Park update
- Opportunities for local vendors to do business with the City
- Retail Strategy and Recruitment Plan update
- Table on Main and Small Business Saturday
- Downtown sales tax trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 19 to Jackson Daly at (512) 819-3115 or at email@example.com.