Music on the Square Summer Concerts in July
The Music on the Square summer concerts on the Courthouse lawn continue during the month of July. These free concerts each Friday in June, July, and August start at 6:30 p.m. Bring a lawn chair or blanket, grab dinner-to-go from a local restaurant, and enjoy an evening of great live music.
Here’s the lineup for July:
- July 1: Square Tones playing Americana and classic rock
- July 8: Bluegrass Showmen playing bluegrass
- July 15: Wilson String Family Band playing American popular tunes
- July 22: Bob and Johnny playing 70s and 80s classics
- July 29: Jimi Lee playing acoustic jazz
During the Music on the Square concerts, public restrooms are available inside the Williamson County Courthouse. Concerts are sponsored by the Georgetown Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Williamson Museum, and the Downtown Georgetown Association.
Parking for Music on the Square is available at these free public parking lots:
- 10th and Main streets (City lot)
- Austin Avenue and Fifth Street south of Monument Café (City lot)
- Sixth and Rock streets (County lot)
- Sixth and Main streets (City lot)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and Eighth streets (City lot)
- Rock and Fourth streets (County public garage)
For a complete schedule, go to the Georgetown Convention and Visitors Bureau website at VisitGeorgetown.com, or download the free Explore Georgetown, Texas mobile app.