Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, January 13.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- The new parking lot at MLK and Eighth streets
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- Downtown West Public Meeting on January 20
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Second Street construction update
- The Georgetown Swirl on March 5
- Downtown Sales Tax Trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 12 to Jackson Daly at (512) 931-7679 or at email@example.com.