Downtown Lowdown Meeting January 13
Jan 8, 2016
Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, January 13.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- The new parking lot at MLK and Eighth streets
- Art Center and Library events
- Historic Resource Survey update
- Downtown West Public Meeting on January 20
- Austin Avenue Bridge update
- Second Street construction update
- The Georgetown Swirl on March 5
- Downtown Sales Tax Trends
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, January 12 to Jackson Daly at (512) 931-7679 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.