Downtown Low-Down Meeting July 15
Jul 11, 2015
Come find out about upcoming City projects and event updates at the next quarterly Downtown Lowdown meeting on Wednesday, July 15.
The informal meeting starts at 8:30 a.m. at Roots Bistro, 118 W. Eighth Street. Coffee and light breakfast snacks will be provided. There will be updates from City staff on:
- New parking lot at MLK and Eighth streets
- Downtown parking study
- Art Center and Library events
- Updated historic preservation ordinance and processes
- National Register Historic District expansions
- May 2015 Transportation Bond
- Second Street utility, street, and sidewalk project
- Sidewalk accessibility ordinance
- Main Street façade and sign grants
- Downtown sales tax trends
- Downtown West plans
Also, find out about new businesses in the downtown district that have opened or are under construction.
If you plan to attend, please RSVP by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14 to Jackson Daly at (512) 931-7679 or at email@example.com.